DIY 3-Pack Beard & Brow Natural Oil Recipe Set with Gift
Get this 3-Pack of Tropic Isle Living Natural Oils for our suggested BEARD & BROW OIL RECIPE with our FREE NATURAL SOAP GIFT. Your DIY Package includes:
1. Tropic Isle Living Chill-Pressed Castor Oil made from the highest quality castor beans which are fire-roasted, pulverized in a mortar then slow boiled to preserve its nutritional content, natural magnetism, and balance. Full of omega fatty acids and ricinoleic, oleic, and linoleic acids.
2. Tropic Isle Living PURE BLACK SEED OIL is cold-pressed from black cumin seeds. It is a dense source of volatile compounds and acids, including linoleic, oleic and other powerful antioxidants. It helps seal moisture in hair and skin because it is rich in fatty acids and assists in reducing acne in the skin.
3. Tropic Isle Living PURE GRAPESEED OIL has high amounts of polyunsaturated fats and Vitamin E. Vitamin E works as a fat-soluble antioxidant, which helps protect your cells from damaging free radicals.
4. GIFT: Tropic Isle Living CLEAN UNSCENTED SOAP - Natural Handcrafted
Tropical Living Pure Plant-Based Boosters DIY Beard & Brow Oil recipe will nourish the beard and brow and promote growth by naturally moisturizing the skin underneath with pure unrefined oils - castor, black seed, grapeseed. Keep your beard and brow healthy with regular cleansing.
HOW TO MAKE: Mix together equal parts of each oil. Blend thoroughly: Chill Castor Oil, Black Seed Oil, Grapeseed Oil
HOW TO USE:
1. Place mixture in a small bottle or container with closure.
2. Apply 2-3 times per day to area of beard that is not growing. Apply to brows to keep them soft and manageable.
3. Once applied to problem area, apply small amount to total beard and groom.
Tropic Isle Living Chill-Pressed Castor Oil 2oz
Tropic Isle Living Cold-Pressed Black Seed Oil 2oz
Tropic Isle Living Cold-Pressed Grapeseed Oil 2oz
Tropic Isle Living introduced Jamaican Black Castor Oil to the health & beauty world over 25 years ago and coined the phrase that you now know as Jamaican Black Castor Oil. Since 1992, Tropic Isle Living has formulated and produced natural products for hair, skin, and body care. Made from oils & herbs directly imported from our farms in Jamaica, our products are not massed produced; they are handcrafted and made the traditional way. Our castor beans have been gently hand roasted to preserve the beneficial nutrients within the extracted oil.